I was playing with Plex last night at 11:30 and ended up changing my Plex Docker GUID and PUID.
In the process I ended up with the
Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: attempt to write a readonly database (N4soci10soci_errorE) error.
Even when reverting back to the original GUID and PUID I was still getting the error.
I did a lot of Googling around and found a post on the UnRaid Forums that ended up working.
- I stopped the Plex Docker
- I duplicated the Database folder for me on Synology it was found in the following:
../plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Databases
- I deleted the following from the original folder:
com.plexapp.plugins.library.blobs.db com.plexapp.plugins.library.blobs.db-shm com.plexapp.plugins.library.blobs.db-wal com.plexapp.plugins.library.db com.plexapp.plugins.library.db-shm com.plexapp.plugins.library.db-wal
- I then restored only the following:
- I then started the Plex Docker and it worked!